Friday, October 27, 2006

Hmmmm, I'm too old or she's too young.

Basira says:
anyone know what Ario Speed Wagon or something like that is?

Kris says:
REO speedwagon is a band

Basira says:
Oh ok

Jennifer says:
lmao
Basira says:
Jensen Ackles is singing one of their songs on Supernatural

Jennifer says:
*hysterical smile*
Basira says:
it's priceless

Jennifer says:
ROFLMAO

Basira says:
after he makes fun of Jo about loving them he ends up singing the song in the car

Caroline says:
OMG

Basira says:
he's not a bad singer

Caroline says:
Basi I love you for being so young

Basira says:
what?
uh ok

Caroline says:
that was priceless

Kris says:
lol

Basira says:
glad I can be entertaining

Caroline says:
Ario Speed Wagon

Basira says:
I didnt know what it was!

Jennifer says:
*whew* I needed that
Kris says:
lol

I wonder what song he sang......But I'm sure Basira won't be able to tell me. LOL

10 comments:

RubyRed3 said...

damn it I missed the fun and the great laugh!

damn it damn it damn it

Thank you for posting this!

*giggles*

outcast jedi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
outcast jedi said...

The Dark Lord of the Sith is preparing for his annual appearance at the Bullpen,and then again with his minions on Halloween, so sorry you'll have to excuse his candor, that's just the way he is. Someone should ask the owner of this blog about all the "fun" she had when she saw the band last year. But you know what/ She's not too old or too young, she's JUST RIGHT!

CC said...

This made me smile all over again. I got a much needed laugh int hat moment!

B said...

I DO TOO KNOW THE SONG!

He was singing "Can't fight this feeling."

The specific lyrics he sang were "Even as a wanderer I'm keeping you in sight. You're a candle in the window on cold alpha night. I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might."

Kris said...

awwwwww. Basi knows how to google *grin*

B said...

I did not google!

I downloaded the song from Itunes!

Jennifer said...

Cause if she would of Googled she would of gotten the lyrics right.....

And even as I wander
I'm keeping you in sight
You're a candle in the window
On a cold, dark winter's night
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might.

free_reverie said...

Ohhhh Basi.

Heh.

Now even *I* feel old. I <3 me some REO. Thanks to Supernatural, I get my fill of classic rock anthems! :D

*Snickers* Ario Speedwagon.. heeeeee.

CC said...

ummm a cold alpha night? What is an alpha night Basi?