Monday, October 23, 2006

Bored?

What holiday does your birthday fall on?

Bizarre American Holidays

February 11 is . . . . White Tee-Shirt Day and Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk Day

How many of you are there?

How Many of Me

There are 1,397,854 people in the U.S. with the first name Jennifer.
Statistically the 21st most popular first name. (tied with 2 other first names)


There are 2,429,746 people in the U.S. with the last name *******.
Statistically the 2nd most popular last name.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
11,323
people with my name
in the U.S.A.



ETA: (Since LT is so bored.)

MSN Encarta quizes

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

LMAO!!

Disaster Day.....how fitting. :-*

And as long as the other 26 are nothing like you I'm fine. :p

Kris said...

There are:
1,349
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

And Jen, My last name stats are the same as yours *grin*

Oh and my bday is: National stay at home because your well day. Hmmmmmm. I like it

outcast jedi said...

Well, y'all know the last name deal. First name 167,982. More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name are male. There are 1,361 people in the U.S. with my name. Statistically the 357th most popular first name. (tied with 4 other first names) Statistically the 2nd most popular last name.

Wow, and for a big surprise, another SUPER-EXCITING fact about me "Newspaper Carrier Day" I better have a beer on that note.

WOW, how would you like to be married to someone that unique???

At least I have Kris to be "common" with.

outcast jedi said...

Oh yeah, who got married on Holy Experiment Day when the should have gotten married the next day????

I know only one person that will get this, (unless she blocked that mistake out of her memory) but I'm sure she'll let y'all know.

RubyRed3 said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jill is here Jill is here!

*jumps up and down*

ok here is mine! hehehe

How Many Of Me:

Jill

There are 212,978 people in the U.S. with the first name Jill.
Statistically the 298th most popular first name. (tied with 3 other first names)
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Jill are female.

so there is one guy with the name Jill? I mean really........ RME

Parker

There are 437,954 people in the U.S. with the last name Parker.
Statistically the 47th most popular last name.

February 10 is . . . . Umbrella Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder if this is a sign I should really buy an Umbrella?

hehehehe

Jen I love love love love this blog post! Really, you find the neatest shit ever!

so on that note..
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris said...

At least I have Kris to be "common" with.

COMMON.

Did he just call ME Common?

#2 is in a tizzy now

CC said...

June 10th is national yo-Yo day. I don't even like Yo-Yos.

The name thing is a bit of a conundrum, since I have a hyphenated last name. There is no one else with my hyphenated last name. However, there are 62,354 people with my maiden last name. There are 127,657 people with the first name Caroline. 99.9% of which are female. I really feel sorry for any boy who got saddled with the name Caroline.
Overall, if you use my maiden last name, there are 27 people with my name. If you use my nyhphenated last name, there are none. That only confrirms what I already knew. I am 100% original.