
*sobs*
And it's sexy boot season!!
Damn toe!!
Damn stairs!!
Fuck them both!!
*takes turns glaring at stairs and toe*

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
4 comments:
Aww Sweetie! HUGS!
I can so RELATE to the footware!
Nothing worse than a fucking broken bone!
ARG!
My heart so goes out to you!
Keep it up honey and I hear just a thought that sex is still possible! Just DO NOT curl your toes! LMFAO!
Yeah, we've already discussed that as long as I'm not on my feet we should be good. LOL So we'll actually be conserving water these 4-6 weeks.
Okay that went dirty.
Good luck with the toe, don't push yourself too hard.
LMAO.
Poor Jen. and Dude love the conserving water!
Post a Comment