
The smart answer would be "Yes, Jennifer they are."
I'd hate to have to show you what happens to people who answer incorrectly.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
5 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I love love love this pic of them!
It is pictures like these we teasure the most!
Also on a side note, I kinda like the bossy side of you! Geesh can I go as far and call you LT jr.?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMG.
Look how adorable they are!
caity's going. "Boys. Look at dose boys"
LOL. too cute!
*bows down at Jen's feet*
Geesh can I go as far and call you LT jr.?
That won't make me related to him will it?!?!?? Cause then he'll think he can boss ME around.
But it is soooooooooooo amusing when he tries.
*giggles*
???????????????????
I'm relieved to know you don't drool over relative's toe rings LT.
Cause that's just way too Jerry Springer-ish.
*shudders*
Post a Comment