Sunday, April 29, 2007

*Draws big ole L on forehead*

Jennifer: hey, did you know when you put something in the oven you should set the timer?
Jennifer: <-- loser
Jill: OMG
Jill: HUGS
Jill: that is sooooooooo something I would do
Jennifer: I had one of those garlic breads in the tin foil bag
Jennifer: was soooooooo craving it
Jennifer: *sobs*
Jill: burned?
Jill: HUGS
Jennifer: not burnt at all
Jennifer: just hard
Jennifer: very crusty
Jill: lol
Jennifer: the inside is fine though
Jill: good
Jennifer: not like me to forget the timer
Jennifer: sorda anal about that
Jill: I am not going to say it.. nope I am not going to say you sound JUST like KEVINNNNNNNNNNNN
Jennifer: *scared*
Jennifer: lol, it's like a big ole crouton
Jill: LOL

And I'm still hungry. I'm heading for the Honeycombs. I think I can handle pouring them in a bowl.

2 comments:

RubyRed3 said...

LMAO

I truly can say I sooooo can relate!

Now, damn it I want a bowel of frosted flakes. Do you think I can eat those in bed?

I am glad you blog this!

hehe I am still giggles about it!

You silly friend!

Hugs!

Now, eat Jen Jen!

CC said...

Awww Jen. That sounds like something I might do. *Hugs*