Sunday, April 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
4 comments:
HAPPY EASTER JEN JEN!!!!!!!!!!
I love your Easter graphic.
*pouts*
I sooo looked for something like that! I did I did.
see, I was lonely and bored last night and I just can not go on well when you are away.
sigh
oh yeah this is not a journal this is a HAPPY EASTER POST!
*grabs red jelly beans and runs*
I just Googled Happy Easter graphics. Found that on the first link up.
Happy Easter everytone. I'm inhaling Mini Eggs!
Google hates me!
*pouts*
Post a Comment