
...jumping on the bed.
And we all know how the song goes.
At least it's not as black and blue as Zane's was when he did the same thing.
And I'm sure Luke will have his own some day. :P

...jumping on the bed.
And we all know how the song goes.
At least it's not as black and blue as Zane's was when he did the same thing.
And I'm sure Luke will have his own some day. :P
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
1 comment:
This still hurts to look at!
That boy is tough!
Post a Comment