Jennifer: Why do they put drawstrings on maternity clothes?
Jill: I know!
Jennifer: just what I want, the damn bow/tie making the bump bigger
Jill: I hate it!
Jill: LMFAO
Jill: EXACTLY
Jill: *applauds*
Jill: OMG I so was bitching about that this morning to copman
Jennifer: I like the bump smooth, thank you very much
Jill: he just stood there and said " I bet I am to understand what has you fired up right?" lmao
Jill: me too
Jennifer: especially with all the maternity shirts being tight these days
Jill: exactly
Jennifer: and ya have this perfectly round smooth bump until you get to that damn tie
Jennifer: STUPID!!
Jill: yeah
Jennifer: must be designed by men and women that have never been pregnant
Jennifer: and now you can tell him that you're not the only one "fired up" over it
Jill: lmao
Jill: I kinda want to see it rain and watch the men scramble to protect the wood
Jennifer: lmao
Jennifer: and...................dirty
Jennifer: yes, the wood must be protected
Jill: oh YES!
Jennifer: and if it rains a lot they'll all be wet
Jill: wet makes so many things easier
Jill: OMG I did not type that
Jennifer: lol
Jill: *shocked*
Jennifer: yes you did
Jennifer: I'm saving it for evidence
Jennifer: we soooooooo need fresh fruit
Jennifer: and meat too
Jill: *falls to floor and sobs*
Jennifer: lots and lots of fresh meat
Jill: I got both I will share
Jill: I
Jill: want
Jill: to
Jill: live
Jill: next
Jill: door
Jill: to
Jill: you
Jennifer: and hard apples
Jennifer: and long bananas
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OMG You soooo did not just blog that!
OMG
*falls to floor LMFAO*
*shakes fist at Wing Woman*
yeah yeah yeah my ass is blushing!
OMG I so hope he does not see that!
OMG you people are crazy!
Is that a bad thing?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Oh, I love you crazy crazy ladies.
I hope someday to be in the same league of crazy as you. :P
Post a Comment