
I think we're done with the outside stuff.
Bill also bought some light up candy canes but they wouldn't cooperate with what he wanted to do.
Evil candy canes.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
10 comments:
oooooh
:)
Ebil candy canes. Did Bill inflict pain on them?
Awwwww So pretty! I love it! Thank you for sharing! Very enjoyable! :D
It is the little things in life I love the most!
umm who is Cuffs?
LMAO!
Love it Jen!
LOL I have no clue.
Love the name though.
I knew you would!
LOL
but still they scare me! Maybe this is dangerous? LMFAO
Quit channeling LT.
I am not!
Just proving a point.. that is all...
la la la la
Also, may I add that this cuffs person stole my line I OWN IT an that makes me BITTER!
"It is the little things in life I enjoy the most!"
*pouts*
OMG!!
It's way too early in the morning for intelligent conversation.
*drools*
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So my voice of reason has spoken!
Post a Comment