Your Name: Jennifer
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate with marshmallows, and heavy on the chocolate, and made with milk not water. LOL.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped. The boys wouldn't allow us to do anything else.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored, non-flashing
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? The first weekend in Dec.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? My Aunt Ann's homemade caramels and Divinity.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: I don't really have one.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I can't remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes. We go to my BIL's for Christmas Eve, so we all open gifts there.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? LMAO!! In non-breakable ornaments, mostly "kid" ones.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? It's not Christmas w/o snow!!
12. Can you ice skate? LOL NO!!!!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No, maybe I just haven't recieved it yet.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Same answer as question #6.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I don't really have one.
17. What tops your tree? A star, which matches my garland.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I prefer giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? White Christmas, also my favorite Chritmas movie.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OHHHHHHHHH How fun! I will do this today!
You always have the cool stuff! :P
Actually Kris had it first.
Ahhhhhhhh
So Jilly needs to branch out and go to others blogs! I get it! LMAO
Kris is cool too!
I will do it today. I want to!
Post a Comment