
This is Dom aka old man. He's around 13 years old and, besides family, is the only male that has been able to put up with me for that long. LOL I wonder if the fact that's he's neutered has anything to do with that.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
4 comments:
At least someone makes you happy. ;)
*cocks gun*
Repeat after me asshat.....My wife loves me....My wife adores me....
Those kind of marriages are not allowed in this state. And if you have a wife why haven't I met her?
LMFAO.
OOOH.
And bill, if there not allowed what does that make me.
I thought I was your wife :(
Post a Comment