Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What happened after Jill said BRB.....

Jennifer says:
I'm back
yummy, Turtle Chex Mix
yes, I know I'm talking to myself
I'm grilling burgers for lunch today
and french fires, but I'm not grilling them
I shall bake them in the oven
and fries not fires
lol
french fires lol
I wonder how they're different from other countries' fires
ok
let's see if we all have this straight...
I'm grilling the burgers....
and baking the french fries
I'm glad we got that all straightened out
see what happens when I'm left alone in a chat room
and Jill thinks she's the only one that rambles
our avatars are HAWT!!!
LIASEX!!!
just had to get that in there
hmmmmmmmmm
Bill might be awake
I guess now
not*
I've babbled some nonsense at him and he hasn't responded
or he's just ignoring me
*gets out the chainsaw*
IGNORE ME WILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!
*goes and takes meds for the day*
my cell phone is white
I hate that
my next one is soooo not going to be white
I like red
my tank top I have on is red
it speaks
I must go harass it
he luvvvvvvvvvvs me
poor man
he should get sympathy cards
I'll be around


Yeah, I don't handle aloneness very well some days.

5 comments:

Kris said...

ROFLMAO!

Can we say Multiple personality?

Kris said...

and were the french fires tasty?

RubyRed3 said...

LMAO!

Dude have you always rambled or just since me?

Ramble is fun and entertaining!

HUGS!

outcast jedi said...

Kris, yes you can, it's like digging into a bag of M&Ms blindfolded, you never know what you never know which one you're gonna get. The fries were tasty. Jill, she rambles all the time, I think it's all the booze & wild sex she had before me.

RubyRed3 said...

Jill, she rambles all the time, I think it's all the booze & wild sex she had before me.

umm Bill.. I am so not sure how to take that! But I am laughing.. LOL

I did drink and have sex before you.. but umm oh never mind...

Hugs Bill