Saturday, August 12, 2006

Finally, I deliver on the sex......



Sex meme that is.

Hey, months later, but it's better late than never.

Not states, but places I've had sex:
1. TV station parking lot(in a car).
2. Cemetary(again, car involved).
3. Hotel rooms.
4. Beds/Couches/Chairs.
5. Floors.
6. A tent.
7. On the ground, in the open(mosquitoes are evil).
8. Bathroom counter.
9. Back porch.
10. A driveway.

I'll go with Kris and stop at 10. It's a nice even number. LOL

AND THE ABOVE WERE NOT LISTED IN ANY ORDER OF IMPORTANCE!!!!!

5 comments:

Kris said...

WOOOOOOOT. Jen brought on the sex!

OOh A tent. Interesting.

Mosquitos are evil

BWAHAHAHA

*so is poison ivy*

Jennifer said...

Well, Bill knows mosquitos are evil a little more than I do.

*insert evil laughter*

outcast jedi said...

Well, at least I know some of them are with me, 2-5 & 7-10

Kris said...

I've done this one too

Bathroom counter.

RubyRed3 said...

LMAO! Oh thank god I was never told to make a list!

Jen you crack me up!

I have done it in a tent too.. but no mosquitos! LOL