
Zane lost tooth #2 last night at 10:30pm. Guess he was laying in his bed wiggling it till it came out. Then he brought it to me.
So the tooth fairy visited last night again. I'm thinking he's gonna have to in invest in a stack of one dollar bills.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
2 comments:
See, Caleb is all done with Tooth Fairy. He sent her to Zane!
lmao
Awww look at him Mom. So growing up!
Too cute!
Thank you for sharing!
I cn't believe how grown up Z is. HE is getting so big.
Post a Comment