
We found out today that #3 is a boy!!
So Zane is getting his wish, another baby brother.
As you can see, he was pretty bored with the whole thing.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
4 comments:
He'll be a man of few words (Yeah right!)
Check out Izzy's future husband everyone!
Congratulations Jen! You need to get some female pets to balance out all that testosterone!
WTF is it will all you kinkies posting shit and not sending out memos!
I have had enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean really.... I am lazy... why make me go all over when you can just email me a memo!
jeez....
oh yes.. why I am here.. almost forgot after that useless will get me nowhere rant...
Congrats Jen and Bill man!
It is a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boys are Great! But having three boys... well let me just say this.. the rest you will learn on your own... Brace yourself!
:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LMAO CC!
Oh my lord.
It looks like a baby. o.O
...
EEEEEEEEEEEE!! *Gentle!Tackle!Hugs*
A new behbeh for me to recruit for my world domination. :D And I love the name Luke... he's precious Jen. I can't wait to see what he looks like once he leaves your womb. :P
<3 <3 <3!!!
Post a Comment