Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A blast from the past

Here's Zane holding a newborn Wyatt.

We're just hoping that #1 and #2 are just as happy to see #3 as #1 was to see #2. LOL

Zane has informed us that he wants another little brother. And he followed that with, "But we're keeping Wyatt right?".

He had no concerns that we weren't keeping him though.

5 comments:

Kris said...

awwwwwwwww.

and I love Z's comment

CC said...

Awwww what a cute picture.

RubyRed3 said...

The comment on "We are keeping W" made me laugh so hard. Still does.

Hey, you are blessed Jen atleast Zane likes the baby you brought home. Colton still is not thrilled with Caleb and it has been 7 years. LOL

I am glad you posted this!

HUGS!

oh oh one more thing.. your kids are so cute! :0)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww.

Yeah, I was excited about Abby and Jake.

At first.

Is it still too late to ask for a refund?

Kris said...

LMFAO Amanda.