
Here's Zane in his clonetrooper costume. Wyatt didn't go TorTing this year since it was soooo cold, in the lower 30's and windy as hell, and he had a bit of a cold.
I'll shove him in his costume later and take a pic. If he's agreeable to that.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
1 comment:
Awwwwww
So damn cute and fun!
That reminds me.. I got pics to upload and share as well!
I love my voice of reason...
HUGS!
He looked Fabulous Mom! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment