See what you miss when YIM's a biotch.
Jill : what should we get into?
Kathryn : ummm
Jill : ahhhh
Kathryn : something fun!
Jill : Yes!
nerson1969: something illegal?
Kathryn : hmmmmm
Jill : LMAO
nerson1969: amoral?
Kathryn : LOL Jen
Jill : ummmmmmm
Jill : only if we do not get caught
Kathryn : yes, its only a crime if you get caught
Jill : Exactly
Kathryn : lets take Sonny's jet (cause then we know we can meet up in like a minute) and we can steal cars and I don't know...have fun!
Jill : I want to steal money to buy my own car
Jill : no pulling over than
Jill : I want to buy sweets too
Jill : and a really dirty.. smutty book
Jill : yeah
nerson1969: hmmmmmmmmm, candy
Kathryn : lol
nerson1969: and soft shell tacos
nerson1969: great
Jill : ummmmm
Jill : yeah
Kathryn : i want white chocolate! and...movies!
nerson1969: I'm craving Mexican again
Jill : me too
Kathryn : Jill, if you steal enough money can I have a Carrera?
Jill : I want nachos too
Jill : YES!
Jill : I want to have sex in it too
Kathryn: SWEET
Kathryn : HAHA
Kathryn: with KEVIN?
Jill : hell no
nerson1969: sex in the nachos?
Jill : Shut up Kate
Kathryn : or a clone of Steve?
Jill : that is mean
Jill : Steve clone
Kathryn : or a clone of Tom?
Jill : Steve
Kathryn : or Tom AND Steve?
Jill : STEVE
Kathryn : hell, I offered both!
Jill : yes sex in nachos
Jill : HAHAHA
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wanna have sex in the nachos too.
*KICKS YIM*
Jen I love our chat tonight! It was so much fun! Truly one of my favorite chats! I am so glad you posted it! Do not forget the next time you run amuck let me know! ;)
Hugs my friend! :0)
Post a Comment