Friday, July 14, 2006

Pardon the mess..........

I'm busy remodeling. Well, remodeling as well as I can since I know nothing about html and such. And as I check this for typos I see I know nothing about typing either. LOL

So far I have a matching banner and avatar, cause I'm anal that way.

I've added two new blog links.

And I plan on arranging my blinkies and such better. Even up that side bar a little.

So even when I'm not blogging much my blog will still be pretty.

Again, cause I'm anal that way.

And that's The Word.....

5 comments:

outcast jedi said...

You said "anal", and I heard it. I'm gonna hold you to it too ;)

outcast jedi said...

OK, I guess I didn't exactly "hear" it because you typed it, but, (I said "but") I'm still gonna hold you to it.

Kris said...

LMFAO.

*tears*

He doesn't hold me to things like that. I think your the favorite spouse Jen.

Jennifer said...

This is what we get when he gets on the computer after he's been drinking.

He's soooo naughty.

It's my favorite thing about him.

;)

RubyRed3 said...

OMG I was going to saying something wonderful Jen, but after reading the comments my thoughts went so dirty! LOL