Monday, July 24, 2006

Getting to know me, from A to Z....

A - Age: 37
B - Band listening to right now: I started with Guns n Roses-November Rain, then Vince Gill-Look At Us, then Alanis-You Oughta Know, then Johnny Cash-Hurt(It took me a while LOL)
C - Career: SAHM
D - Drink or smoke: Drink
E - Easiest person/s to talk to: Bill(DH), Laurie and Kris(girlfriends)
F - Favorite song/s at the moment: I Am An Illusion by Rob Thomas
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Worms
H - Hobbies: Reading, Liason
I - Internet faves: All the links on my blog, The Canvas(Liason site), Fishing for Deals
J - Junk foods you like: Chex Mix Turtle, Take 5, Sour Gummies
K - Kink factor: On a scale of 1-10, I'd say I'm a one-on-one 8.
L - Longest car ride ever: Eau Claire, WI to Little Rock, AR
M - My favorite Sport/s: NFL
N - Number of relationships you've had: Serious ones? 3
O - One wish you have: A happy, healthy future for my boys.
P - Phobias: Spiders
Q - Favorite Quote: Failure is not falling down, it is not getting up again.
R - Reason to smile: My kids
S- Scent:
Ralph Lauren Hot
T- Time you woke up: 9:30am
U - Unknown fact about you: My weight, and it's staying unknown. LOL
V - Vegetable/fruit you hate: Coconut
W - Worst habit: Procrastination
X - X-rays you've had: 2, both chest x-rays(ebil Asthma)
Y- Yummy food/s:
Shrimp Scampi, Tiramisu
Z- Zodiac sign: Aquarius

6 comments:

Kris said...

L - Longest car ride ever: Eau Claire, WI to Little Rock, AR


and it wasn't to visit me *pout*

Jennifer said...

No, sorry.

My oldest brother lived in LR for about a year. Probably 1984/85.

outcast jedi said...

It's easiest to talk to, not yell at. Oh well, at least I'm on the list somewhere. Who were the three serious relationships with?

Jennifer said...

*walks over to the couch and smacks dipsh*thubby*

Kris said...

Bill,

ME
YOU
and
DUMBASS.

outcast jedi said...

Oh, so who's DUMBASS? I thought that was me.