Thursday, July 20, 2006

Blasted Yahoo 360

*Kicks Yahoo 360*

Jen: ARGGGGGGGGGGG
Jill: what?
Jen: Yahoo 360 keeps telling me I don't have a blog
Jill: oh no
Jill: damn thing
Jill: I still need to do that
Jen: so I click the Start A Blog link and guess where it takes me?
Jill: I am still on smilies
Jill: ?
Jen: to my blog
Jen: *pissed smilie*
Jill: LMAO
Jill: oh god
Jill: HUGS
Jen: that I DO have
Jill: dumb ass Yahoo
Jen: I'm hoping it's just a little temporary glitch Yahoo is having
Jill: lol
Jill: I hope for you
Jen: and it fixes itself
Jill: like my blog
Jen: cause I have one
Jill: lol
Jen: it even has 2 posts on it
Jill: oh
Jen: and two comments
Jill: sweet
Jen: from Kris

And I doubled checked all my settings. It's them not me. LOL

2 comments:

Kris said...

Damn them.

RubyRed3 said...

I so want to use my favorite bad word here!

Bitches I tell ya.. kicks yahoo

Mine still is not done! sigh