

But......Yay.......I got something......Cause ya know, you sit around cursing this holiday, but you still turn into a weepy romantic sap when someone gets you something. *kisses* I love you DH. *snuggles*


Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
9 comments:
:) Weepy. I like being weepy.
I love you man.
*sniffsniff*
I would share my candy with you if you were here.
*wipes tears*
Now that's love. :D
awwww. I'd share mine too. I'd even let you have a rose.
*tear*
U no I would spend my days & nights licking ur heels if we had no bills 2 pay, I only wish ur ring would've came by now
*smacks JJ upside head. Why can't you be more like Jen's hubby?*
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. You are too sweet. And love your Name!
It's only fitting that Jen's DH would have an sn like that. My faith in mankind (operative word being "man") has been reaffirmed.
Okay, no, it hasn't. But just for a second there.... ;)
You can't have him Huma.
Only I get to covet Jen's DH.
I'm younger and hotter; I get to go after whoever's hubby I want. :P
Well, I'm younger, at any rate.
You can keep after mine........but stay away from Jen's.
*bats eyelashes towards Jen's Hubby.*
Post a Comment